Wednesday, April 27, 2016

My Teaching Philosophy






“Every student can learn, just not on the same day, or in every way,” George Evans. My philosophy on teaching is, I believe that education is one of the most important things that you need in life. No matter how old you are it is never too late to challenge your brain. As a future educator I will never stop trying to learn new materials, simply because I want to be able to share my knowledge to others. In order for my students to succeed I must give them my all and be the best that I can be. When becoming a teacher you must get to know your students and learn what kind of learner they are. People learn at different paces and I will have to adjust to that as a professional. There are multiple methods of teaching and I will project them in my classroom, this is a way of becoming diverse. Diversity is an essential part of a classroom setting, if you are not diverse in this generation it will be hard for you to reach all of the students in your classroom. 




Here is a website with many different teaching quotes. If you have a quote of your own this would be a helpful resource to get an idea to come up with one. When using a quote you can portray them in your work environment each day when teaching.



No comments:

Post a Comment