Monday, May 2, 2016

TSI Testing

While getting my application ready to be accepted into the education program I noticed one thing, I had to take the reading portion of the TSI. When I noticed that I had to take this portion I then began to get discouraged. I not only became discouraged but also frustrated. I called my mom because she’s the only person that could calm me down at the moment. I was upset because I found out at the last minute. I would normally be prepared but this time I was not. Before taking the TSI you must be well rested before going to take it. When I sat down at the computer I felt very confident but no less than thirty minutes later I felt myself getting a bit tired. That is when I noticed I had to get up and walk around for a while. This was my career that I was putting on the line, so I did whatever it took to get through this test.  






Here's a link to help you better your test taking skills. 

No comments:

Post a Comment