Monday, May 2, 2016

Teacher and Student Relationships

Becoming a teacher has a lot of great experiences, from good to bad. In the education field there are many times when you become attached to your students, but this does not mean that you show favoritism towards them. I think that students often have an impact on you that makes you want to keep going and become very motivated. I know there will be times where I will be playing the parent role to quite a few of my students. Sometimes you have to be their role model because they do not have that inside of their homes.  I does not matter what the situation is, they are always looking.  Each and every day it is something different about them and this is called growth. It makes me very happy and joyful seeing our youth bIoom. By showing students that level of security it makes them comfortable and this is how you begin to make that teacher/ student connection.   



No comments:

Post a Comment