Monday, May 2, 2016

Finals

Finals are slowly approaching this week and getting prepared for them has been very hectic. I feel like I have been scrambling all over the place trying to study. I always feel pressured around this time of the year, no matter if he test are hard or easy. Finals put more pressure on me than they should. Studying for finals are the hardest simply because I become distracted easily. There are multiple of times when I am stressed just thinking about studying. I have no idea why I let myself become so worried because once I get the test I feel another way. The only time I think that I become intimidated is when I think about anything pertaining to math. I know that I can pass and do whatever it is that I need to if I continue to push myself. It is just something about the word FINAL that gets me nervous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment