Monday, April 18, 2016

Stress, Stress, Stress, and more Stress

 For the past couple of months I have been finding myself lacking. I have not been doing this purposely but because everything has been hitting me at once.  I am under a lot of pressure when it comes down to my classes and also my grades.  Now that I have found the confidence to get myself together I have been doing much better. I feel like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. I am now doing what I am now doing what I have suppose to been doing. I have started on my application to get into the education program. This is a major blessing to me. Not only have it been a blessing but it has also motivated me. I am ready to take on my responsibilities and ready to do whatever it is I need to do to graduate. I am one step closer and I feel over joyed. I am not all the way there but I am closer.



http://www.webmd.com/balance/stress-management/reducing-stress-tips

This is a link that teaches you how to handle stress



No comments:

Post a Comment