Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Pinterest

Pinterest has become one of my favorite websites. I have noticed when using this website it has given me many great ideas. It has given me many ideas in how to become a better teacher, ideas of great lesson plans, great fashion ideas, and even more! I have become very fascinated and I catch myself on here at least one time a day. When scrolling up and down different boards I often get very excited. When I first heard of is website I did not think that I would ever use it. Coming into the education field have changed that tremendously. There are many projects and experiments on here that I can’t wait to put in use inside of my class. Not only is it giving me ideas as a future educator, but also now when we have different projects to present. My favorite thing to look at on here besides projects is fashion and how to decorate a home. In my spare time those are two things I like to do besides shopping. It gives me ideas on how I want to decorate my future home.


If you have any free time I'd advise you to check out this website, the link is below (:




No comments:

Post a Comment