Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Google

Google

Before entering the course Engl3043 I did not know that Google had so many resources. I was actually amazed when I finally got a chance to try them. There is no need to purchase Microsoft when you are using Google, which is a major plus. In college there are times when you can’t afford much due to different situations. I must say that I love the fact that my teacher has taken this into consideration and has given us other options to do the work that needs to be done. Not only did I learn something new, but I have also shown others around me. Showing my peers this has made their day. The saying “you learn something new every day” is very much true. I would encourage anyone to become familiar with this site and put it to use when it’s needed. In this course I have learned so much and I will continue to use this when becoming an educator. 


No comments:

Post a Comment