Friday, February 26, 2016

Procrastination

This semester I have become a huge procrastinator, I have never been the type of person to wait until the last minute to do anything. I find myself busy with work and other things that occupy my time.  Procrastination is starting to play a major part in my core work which is not a good thing. I need to become more focused and do what is best for me. I always find myself saying “well I have tomorrow,” and tomorrow soon turns into next week. This semester I am taking 18 hours, when I think about it I’m overwhelmed. I wouldn’t say that the work is hard it’s just a lot of pressure. Instead of focusing on the negatives, I need to focus on the positives in order to get where I need to be. When I actually sit down and start working I then be in go mode and I tend to do whatever it is that I need to do. 



This link is for student's who tend to procrastinate like myself, this gives them motivation to keep pushing. 





No comments:

Post a Comment