Thursday, February 25, 2016

Preparations For Graduation

I never thought that I’d be saying that I am graduating in a year. I can remember like it was yesterday coming in as an incoming freshman. I remember moving into the dorms and going through all of the paper work. I remember starting my first semester here at Prairie View A&M University, thinking the classes would be such a struggle, it had me overwhelmed. Now I realize those classes were more of breeze than my major classes. Now that I am in my major classes, it has been a lot of pressure. I am currently trying to get into the education program by fall 2016. Once I get into the program I will be one step closer to graduation. I need to start preparing myself for all of the studying that I will have to do for the state exam. I must graduate certified, no questions asked! That is my goal and I will accomplish it.



Preparation for TExES

No comments:

Post a Comment