Friday, February 26, 2016

My Passion for Teaching



Growing up I always knew that I wanted to work with children but I did not know exactly what I wanted to do. It was not until my junior year in high school where I then established that I wanted to be an elementary school teacher. The school that I attended had a variety of classes that we could take aiming towards the career we wanted to part take in. I will never forget my teacher Ms. Woodard, she was the best! She taught me a lot, and I am glad to say she did because I am still using her tips today. We had a ton of busy work in that class and it made me who I am today. I can remember like it was yesterday when I did my very first observation hours, I was a bit nervous but once I started going every day I became at ease. I was in a kindergarten class and it was much fun, I actually was able to create and teach my very own and first lesson plan. I must say I enjoyed the class and I’m very thankful I was able to take it.  

Here's a great link for the top ten good teaching skills.




No comments:

Post a Comment